Tuesday, 31 July 2007
Saturday, 28 July 2007
...makes you sick sick sick.
I just got a copy of this though:
Cobra Dukes - Leave The Light On (Fredo and Thang remix)
And it glows in the dark!
Posted by Katherine Garbutt at 16:33
Wednesday, 25 July 2007
Friday, 20 July 2007
Ah, Friday afternoon, time to reflect on the week past
* Big movements on the PG front
* Weekend's starting with an XXTeens instore / Busy P DJ set
* Top up suntan's from European festivals
* Le Tour. Although I keep missing the highlights.
* Curly hair (on Kat)
Paris - Friendly Fires (still)
A Punk - Vampire Weekend
Race For The Prize - Flaming Lips
Beeper - Sinden
Lovestoned - Mr JT
Run Run Run - Phoenix
* Over subscribed guestlists for your favourite band
* 2 day long hangovers
* Grumpy friends
* Facebook and people getting in touch from 10 years ago. I'm going to delete it next week. Honest.
* Curly hair (on me)
* Tracks: Heavyweight - that Reverend chap. Awful.
This week's photography theme is London:
Le Tour on Whitehall
Le Eye from a London Bus
Le Lost In Paris on nightbus home
all hail le camera phone!
Posted by Katherine Garbutt at 17:46