Friday 24 August 2007

Good Week, Bad Week.

A lot can happen in a week, so much so that i forget most of it and that is why i keep a blog because i have the memory of a gold fish.

Good:

* Tokyo Police Club - Cheer it On
*Kruger Magazine - who pretend they live in wales. LIES>
*Full Time Hobby Recs - who can't even speak Italian. Rubbish.
*Adam Green - "Bluebirds are so natural / I wanna buy them for my friends / Bluebirds are so dismal / And I want to trade mine in "
*Chatting to Friendly Fires, lovely chaps you could take home to your mum
*M.I.A - Paper Planes
*Spotting the drummer from Late Of The Pier and then being dissapointed that it's in fact only Ron Weasley.
*Seeing Kelly Osbourne cry
*The Shiner's kitten "Mumbles" waking me up by jumping on my face
*The Sopranos. Hell yes.
*Going to Paris - woooooooooo
*Amazing jewels: http://www.ragdollamor.com/

Bad
*Rain, wind, storms, puddles
*Girl throwing up next to me on the tube
*Night bus kicking me off in Tottenham
*Peaches Geldof. Seriously, there is no need to be that rude.
*No winter shoes of any description.
*No coat.
*photobucket.com


xx Kat

No comments: