Tuesday 20 October 2009

smArt

I don't know why but I get asked a lot to reccomend new artists/designers and such, I think I just have a nack for stumbling upon them (blind luck). So here's three nice things I've seen this week...


'Bicycle'
Acrylic on wood panel, 4.5 x 3.25 inches
Copper hook for wall hanging
Signed + presented in gift box
18.50 USD
Yellow Owl Workshop



'The Owl and the Pussycat'
8"x10" signed open edition giclée art print by Mara Girling.
This was lovingly hand drawn in ink and then coloured digitally and printed onto 150gsm soft white uncoated art paper.
30.00 AUS
Print Space


'Flight of the Conchords'
18" x 24" hand-printed screen print, signed edition 250.
Nate Duval's hand-drawn, hand-printed, limited edition poster for the New Zealand duo's recent Boston, MA concert at Agganis Arena.
25.00 USD
Nate Duval

I miss Tony Hart!

No comments: