Friday 2 November 2007

the "cheers very much you f*cking punk" blog

It was Halloween in Hoxton Sq and Lost In Paris were enjoying an evening out with friends and companions, doing a bit of DJing, wearing masks and having a few beers.
About Midnight I look up to have a chat with a friend and when I look back down, my bag had been pinched.
I've lived in London forever and luckily this hasn't happened to me before, mainly because I'm hyper obsessive about keeping my belongings close when out.
I'm trying to be all 'yeah man, no possessions, how liberating', but it's not going well. So as an exercise in cleansing, here's a list of everything that got stolen:

phone
house keys
wallet
all my djing cds
ipod
the bag
the fred perry
GHDs
fully loaded monthly oyster
dj headphones
amazing found 80s sunglasses
brand new hat
fancy digi camera
amazing scarf
asthma drugs
ear plugs
hairbrush
brand new tee
tipex pen
sharpie x 3
umbrella
real glasses
justice broach
xcerts badge
£54
chewing gum
the big dog at myspace's business card
a twix


On the upside, I found this, a map of mine and Simon Cymbals' islands drawn (from memory). Simon's is called 'My Island' - original - and it has a huge canopy, much like the millennium dome, to keep all the ladies there looking pale and interesting.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sad Alex
x

3 comments:

goldpanda said...

oh no! not the perry!!!

GINAGINA said...

Gina drives the ferry
Don't forget it
xx

Unknown said...

Got to love that Shamen Andy!