Monday 19 November 2007

Kat had a strange Sunday

Vitamins and Exercise by David Bailey

Well... When I was at ITC in Manchester I picked up THE BEST comic ever based on the life of Tom Cruise. It has provided us with hours of entertainment and at least 5 new silly catch phrases for pg/lip gang (YES I have a GANG, I've always wanted A GANG, YES!). The zine was written by the genius David Bailey so I dropped him an e-mail and we now stock the zine at pure groove Whoop! Yeah! High Five!

You definitely need to check Dave's page it has loads of other cool shizzle on there. Here's a sample of the delights of this fabulous tome... (and the reason why me and Alex have been saying "WI THE FI NOT" constantly!)

Vitamins and Exercise by David Bailey

As a bizarre coincidence it was Tom Cruise day a The Roxy yesterday so naturally I settled down to watch Days Of Thunder, Cocktail and Top Gun.



I would not advise watching three Tom Cruise films in a row because I think I have very likely been mentally scarred by them. If I wasn't then tripping over on the pavement and slamming my head into a glass door certainly did the trick..........

Kat

Oh and how could I forget, last night I watched the WORST(/BEST) film ever...

No comments: