Wednesday 8 April 2009

Lost In Paris invite YOU to be the DJ

Photobucket
This Sunday at the Electricity Showrooms in London we're throwing the decks open to our friends, lovers the general public. All we ask is that you choose your favourite 3 songs and them play them out. On a light-up disco dance floor. LOUD.
As the people you've said yes (check out that list of names on the flyer) have been thinking hard about which songs they'll play - as have I. Reckon I'm going to for for the combination of :

* Nuyorican Soul - Runaway
* Undertones - True Confessions
* Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better


or

* The Rapture - House Of Jealous Lovers
* Dire Straights - Sultans of Swing
* Scott Walker - Jackie


or

* Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug
* Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
* Take That - Give Good Feeling To Me


In reality it'll depend on how drunk I am by the time I get near the decks.
The real question is; what will YOU play?

No comments: