Monday 21 September 2009

Joyeux anniversaire Ground Zero!




One of my favourite Paris places is Ground Zero, it's an indie record store located just of a beautiful square (place Sainte Marthe). I'm not sure why but every time I try to go there I get very lost and it takes my twice as long as I expected. It's always worth the trip though to flip through the latest French 7"s or even check out which UK exports that have made the cut. It may not be as established as some of it's UK counterparts but I think it's definitely on the right track.

Ground Zero are celebrating their 5th birthday on Saturday at la Maroquinerie and they've invited along David Yaya Herman Dune, Low Anthem, Yeti Lane and Kim. (They're also having an instore at 17:00 on the same day with Maison Neuve)








Maison Neuve - Victor







Yeti Lane - Think It's Done

No comments: